Bankruptcy

Home Forums Member Forum Bankruptcy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymously Embarrassed

Hello NWOTT Ladies!

I hate that I even have to ask about this subject, but I need some recommendations of a BK attorney knowledgeable on the laws when it comes to houses (and their equity), cars, and qualifying for filing. We are in a difficult spot, and currently going through a debt settlement program, but are still barely making ends meet. We may have no other choice but to stop paying or file BK. We do not want to file if chapter 13 is our only option because we understand that as basically the same as a debt settlement program. However, it’s possible we don’t have a clear understanding of the differences.

Thank you for your help.

#34285 Reply
    Susan Hart

Danny Bradford Law. He did mine in 2002

#34300 Reply
    Katelyn Bradford

Hi There,

I received your information from one of the ladies at the NWOTT. We are a local Bankruptcy firm located in Raleigh and Fayetteville with 24 years of bankruptcy experience filing more than 100,000 cases in NC. Please fill free to FB or email. We offer a free 45mins consult. I now that researching bankruptcy is a very difficult decision and somewhat embarrassing. It’s our job to make that decision easier and advise you on how to successfully reorganize your life.

Sincerely,
    Katelyn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #34300 in Bankruptcy
Your information: