Skip to content

Welcome, Charlotte & Triad! There's more to come, stay tuned...

Community Resources

Home Forums Member Forum Community Resources

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Melanie Diehl 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I recently had a health issue that came up that required me to get surgery and be on bed rest for a few weeks taking time off from my temp assignment. The kicker is I recently relocated to the area. Does anyone know of a clinic or health care facility where I can go to just have a prescription written? I don’t have insurance nor an established doctor yet and I need this prescription. Also, does anyone know of any food pantries/food banks that I could go to for food? These resources can be anywhere in the Triangle. Thank you.

#34682 Reply

Susan Hart

Neighbor Health Clinic. Also I think Avance

Food pantries. Nc411

Joun Carolina Cares as well

#34684 Reply

Melanie Diehl

Catholic parish outreach has loads of resources for anyone in the community, regardless of religious affiliation. Food pantry, financial assistance and more. 919.873.0245

#34685 Reply

Melanie Diehl

For the medical issue, St Catherine of Siena Church in WF has a clinic this Sunday from 2-5pm. Appts are requested, although they may have walk-ins available. To schedule an appt, contact Michael of Sentinel Health Clinic (admin of the church clinic) at 919.797.0550 or call St Catherine at 919.570.0070 I hope this helps! Prayers that these situations resolve positively and quickly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Community Resources
Your information: