data/business analyst roles

Home Forums Member Forum data/business analyst roles

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

So I am looking to transition into the data/business analyst roles from customer service/criminal justice ( more then 10 years experience). I have a BS degree and have taken an online boot camp for into to data analytics (a certificate of completion). I also am skilled in SQL, Python, and Excel plus many others but that is my area of interest so far but not against learning something new. I have been applying on all the major job sites, talked to recruiters but so far nothing, I am looking to get my foot in the door and show people that I am ready for my next challenge and ready for the newest technology. If you are or if you know anyone looking to hire let me know and I will forward you the resume. I have had my resume updated with Gigi which is amazing just looking for that next step to get the experience needed to succeed in this field.
    Also open to different areas of employment other then call center, MLM, commission only job (nothing against those just know I would not succeed very well in those areas)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: data/business analyst roles
Your information: