- This topic is empty.
December 23, 2020 at 5:38 am #42856Jake NelsonGuest
His Greatest Cases
by Arthur Conan Doyle
???? Sherlock Holmes | CLICK HERE ????
- Publisher: White’s Books
- Author: Arthur Conan Doyle
- Release date: April 1, 2010
- Genres: classics, mystery, crime, fiction, detective
- Format: hardcover, 501 pages
- First published: January 1, 1991
- Series: Sherlock Holmes
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780955881879 (0955881870)
About The Book
Uniquely combining Holmes’ most famous novel, The Hound of the Baskervilles, with Arthur Conan Doyle’s own 12 favorite Sherlock Holmes stories arranged in order of publication, this edition features an afterword by Conan Doyle’s acclaimed biographer Andrew Lycett. Conan Doyle’s original list, arranged in order merit, is included, as is the abridged text of “Sherlock Holmes to His Readers,” an article by Conan Doyle for the Strand Magazine, later published as the preface to The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes. The book’s cover is by Michael Kirkham, whose clients have included Dazed & Confused, the Financial Times, the Independent, the New York Times, and Readers’ Digest. Arthur Conan Doyle is one of the most revered writers of detective fiction. Through creating the characters of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson, Doyle defined the mystery genre as a mix of wit, intelligence, and action.
This book contains the following stories of Sherlock:
1. The Hound of The Baskervilles (Novel)
2. The Scandal in Boemia
3. The Red-headed League
4. The Five Orange Pips
5. The Adventure of the Speckled Band
6. The Musgrave Ritual
7. The Reigate Squires
8. The Final Problem
9. The Adventure of the Empty House
10. The Adventure of the Dancing Men
11. The Adventure of the Priory School
12. The Adventure of the Second Stain
13. The Adventure of the Devil’s Foot
FictionBook ebook Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle buy cheap. PDF book Sherlock Holmes read for Kindle on Bookshop. TXT Sherlock Holmes Arthur Conan Doyle download PC on Powells. FB2 Sherlock Holmes. MOBI book Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle.