Home Forums Member Forum Ex, Why, and Me – MOBI download ~ 9780758210838

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Amy Gant

Ex, Why, and Me
    by Susanna Carr

Ex, Why, and Me – Read More

• Awards: HOLT Medallion by Virginia Romance Writers for Romantic Comedy (2007)
    • Publisher: Kensington
    • ISBN: 9780758210838 (0758210833)
    • Release date: July 1, 2006
    • Language: english
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, fiction, adult
    • Author: Susanna Carr
    • Format: paperback, 256 pages

About The Book

Who knew that horseradish was an aphrodisiac?

Not Michelle Nelson. She signed up again to help promote her hometown’s annual Horseradish Festival out of the goodness of her heart. No one said anything about a major publicity stunt, a romantic local legend, and prize money for the team voted “sexiest couple.” And she is absolutely sure no one mentioned her new partner in this dubious event: Ryan Slater, a guy rumored to be an aphrodisiac for a lot of satisfied women. Yeah, right.

Michelle and Ryan shared one disastrous evening together — a romantic catastrophe if ever there was one. There’s no way this former Miss Horseradish is going to suffer that humiliation again. But Ryan — every denim-clad muscle and wicked, grinning, I-know-what-you’re-thinking inch of him — is equally determined to get another chance with Michelle. And once the hunt is on, there’s no turning back…

MOBI Ex, Why, and Me Susanna Carr read on Powells. Online ebook Ex, Why, and Me iPhone. Hardcover book Ex, Why, and Me by Susanna Carr buy cheap.

Paperback book Ex, Why, and Me download for Mac on Book Depository. TXT Ex, Why, and Me by Susanna Carr download on PC on Amazon. PDF ebook Ex, Why, and Me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Ex, Why, and Me – MOBI download ~ 9780758210838
Your information: