(FB2) Map of My Heart by John Porcellino – 9781897299937

Home Forums Member Forum (FB2) Map of My Heart by John Porcellino – 9781897299937

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anna Chastain

Map of My Heart
    by John Porcellino

???? Map of My Heart : Read More ????

• Publisher: Drawn and Quarterly
    • Format: paperback, 304 pages
    • Genres: comics, memoir, comix, biography
    • Release date: October 27, 2009
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781897299937 (1897299931)
    • Author: John Porcellino

About The Book

Celebrating the Twentieth Anniversary of The King-Cat Zine

Map of My Heart celebrates the twentieth anniversary of John Porcellino’s seminal and influential comics zine, King-Cat Comics, which he started self-publishing in 1989 and which has been his predominant means of expression. In this collection, while Porcellino is living in isolation and experiencing the pain of divorce, he crafts a melancholic, tender graphic ballad of heartbreak and reflection.

Known for his sad, quiet honesty rendered in his signature deceptively minimalist style, Porcellino has a command of graphic storytelling as sophisticated as the medium’s more visually intricate masters. Few other artists are able to so expertly contemplate the sadness, beauty, and wonder of life in so few lines.

Paperback Map of My Heart John Porcellino on Walmart. MOBI book Map of My Heart read PocketBook. EPUB ebook Map of My Heart download on reader on Dymocks. Hardcover Map of My Heart by John Porcellino buy cheap. TXT book Map of My Heart read online on Barnes & Noble.

FictionBook ebook Map of My Heart John Porcellino buy for Kindle. MP3 ebook Map of My Heart on Booktopia. PDF book Map of My Heart by John Porcellino download Android. Online Map of My Heart buy on Books-a-Million. FB2 Map of My Heart by John Porcellino for PC.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) Map of My Heart by John Porcellino – 9781897299937
Your information: