Skip to content

Welcome, Charlotte & Triad! There's more to come, stay tuned...

Interview follow up – how much is too much?

Home Forums Member Forum Interview follow up – how much is too much?

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by Marisa.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I had a great phone interview, an in-person first interview with the executive team and a second in-person interview with the person would be my direct report. The last being last Tuesday. They responded to my thank you email that they all really liked me and that I’d hear back by Thursday at the latest because they wanted to move quickly. I didn’t hear anything, so Friday afternoon, I emailed asking for status. I never received a response. It’s now Tuesday – should I follow up again or assume I didn’t get it and move on?

#34779 Reply
    Marisa

Hi there,

I recommend giving the team until Thursday of this week unless you have another offer that you need to respond to before the end of this week. Often times in the interviewing process there a lot of unseen things that need to happen (offer approval, interview debrief, feedback, role responsibilities clarification and alignment, etc.). I would assume the company operates professionally and will get back to you one way or the other to let you know the status.

Goodluck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Interview follow up – how much is too much?
Your information: