Welcome, Charlotte & Triad! There's more to come, stay tuned...

Salary

Home Forums Member Forum Salary

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AB 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am really excited about a potential new career opportunity for me however I need some help navigating a question I have regarding anticipated salary. I am very qualified for this role however I do not know the salary range as it is not posted on their website. I have made it to the second round of interviews (this week) however I feel like I need to know the salary before moving forward. I don’t want to waste my time meeting with the team of 6 people if the salary is something I cannot work with. Thanks for your input!

#34537 Reply

AS

Can you have one of us email them and ask anonymously what the salary range is? I’d be happy to.

#34538 Reply

AS

Also, I realize that isn’t a “real” solution, and I’ll be happy to hear how others advise.

#34539 Reply

AB

Hi! I feel your pain. Have you tried searching the company on Glassdoor to see if the position and its average salary there was ever reported? You can also search median salary ranges for roles in this area. (i.e. Program Manager in Raleigh) This was exponentially helpful in guiding me through my salary negotiation – it even gave me a leg to stand on when I asked for more (and got it!).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Salary
Your information: