Seeking position as a licensed health, Medicare, and life agent.

Home Forums Member Forum Seeking position as a licensed health, Medicare, and life agent.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

I am seeking a new position as a sales agent for life/health/Medicare (MAPD, Medigap). I would be happy to obtain my P&C license after a few sales under a new broker if that is desired.

I am currently employed as an agent (remote) selling primarily medigap plans (telesales) and some MAPD plans (face to face).

My setup now is I’m not tied to a specific carrier and I am contracted with a few carriers and can discuss details with those interested in discussing opportunities.

I appreciate any leads on new positions.

#33509 Reply
    Ryann

Hello!

I own a Medicare brokerage, and have been considering bringing on another Agent.
    Are you looking for a full time or part time position? Are benefits a requirement for you?
    Feel free to reach send me an email with any details you’d like to share about what you’re looking for in your next position.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Ryann

#33510 Reply
    Ryann

I thought my email address would show- wasn’t sure how replying in this forum would show up!
    Here it is if you’d like to reach out.
    ryann@eversurestrategies.com

Thanks!

#33511 Reply
    Christine Walorz

Hello,

I was tagged, so I wanted to reply and not seem like I was ignoring your post. I am a licensed life insurance agent only, so I do not think I am what you are looking for. If you would like to talk, feel free to reach out 781.985.6958 or walorztina@gmail.com I would be happy to bring you on as life only, with about 12 companies. Term, Whole, Annuities and GUL, IULs. Most all products are simplified issue.

Thanks,
    Christine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Seeking position as a licensed health, Medicare, and life agent.
Your information: