Skip to content

Welcome, Charlotte & Triad! There's more to come, stay tuned...

Small Business Landscaping Advice

Home Forums Member Forum Small Business Landscaping Advice

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Susan Hart 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

My husband and I are seriously considering starting a landscaping/lawn and tree maintenance company. My husband has done small projects in this area for many years along with his desk job. Due to mid-life approaching, this being his passion and a recent lay-off we are considering putting his energy and resources into this. He does have a small network of current customers who have suggested this. He has 20 years business experience and an MBA. I would keep my office job but help run the business as well. We are looking for opinions on this type of business from those who are currently in it, or who have tried this. We know there are a lot of options in this area and are a bit worried about the market being over saturated in this area. We are well aware of the liability insurance and small start up costs, we plan to create an amazing website and network extensively. We are not looking to get rich off of this but create steady income. Any advice/thoughts are appreciated. Thank you

#34683 Reply

Susan Hart

Hugs. A lot of transition time. Avail yourself of Small Business Association thru Wake Tech and SCORE
    As he is not working also can take free classes thru HRD program at Wake Tech
    Just helpful
    Tips. –
    I don’t know how landscaping market is

You Got This!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Small Business Landscaping Advice
Your information: