Work From Home Opportunities

Home Forums Member Forum Work From Home Opportunities

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by Irina.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SuzyQ

What are some “legit” websites for work from home opportunities?

#32705 Reply
    martrella@gmail.com
    Participant

The following tend to have work-at-home, inbound customer service (call center) openings: Amazon, Alorica, Convergys, and Conduent.

For an outbound/telemarketing company (on Inc Magazine’s 500 fastest-growing-company’s list) – I’d recommend Solar Media, as they are legit.

For outside of the home, part-time work, there’s Comfort Keepers (in-home caregiving for the elderly via local franchises; no PCA or CNA certification required), and Crossmark always has “RETAIL RESET MERCHANDISER PART TIME” & “PRODUCT / EVENT DEMONSTRATOR – PART TIME.”

For delivery (in the Raleigh-Durham area), there’s also Postmates, OrderUp, UberEats, and Instacart – who hire quickly.

#32912 Reply
    Penny Davis
    Participant

I teach English from my home to children in China and other countries through VIPKID. You must have a bachelor’s degree in any field, at least one year of experience with children (teaching, babysitting, homeschool, church, tutoring, etc), be a native North American English speaker, and have a computer with high speed internet. If you’d like to know more please email me at teacherpennyvipkid@gmail.com or apply here: https://t.vipkid.com.cn/activity/popup?refereeId=7151621&refersourceid=a01.

Please join my Facebook group for more information. http://www.facebook.com/groups/vipkidteacherswanted

#33262 Reply
    Surelyne Lee

Check out Rat Race Rebellion on FB & on their website. They post virtual jobs daily. Another resource is Virtual Workers of America which also has a lot of subgroups (marketing, healthcare, regional etc…) Good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Work From Home Opportunities
Your information: