Website Hire Strategies
Building Futures Together
Job Duties/Essential Functions:
· Write technical reports to clients regarding the condition of existing structures
· Understand & Interpret project plan drawings and typical structural fabrication drawings
· Perform structural design & analysis calculations using governing codes& standards, geometric constraints, engineering skills, and contractual requirements.
· Market engineering services in the field to potential clients
· Coordinate work with Field Construction, Project Management, Manufacturing, etc.
· Organize, Draft, and coordinate technical documents complete drawings from sketches plans specifications, and written verbal instruction using computer-aided drafting programs.
· Revise or Change Drawings, update in AutoCAD(2D)
· Support other Staff as requested
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Certificate or degree in drafting or engineering equivalent preferred
· 1 year of experience in CAD work
· Ability to perform basic structural calculations to analyze existing problems and design repairs
· Ability to work from verbal instruction or sketches from engineers
· Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
· Exceptional Communication skills verbal and written
· Ability to perform mathematical calculations
· Exceptional Organizational Skills
Pay/Salary / Duration / Hours / Other:
· Salary: 50K – 55K D.O.E
· Permanent Position 8am-5pm
· Located: Garner NC
To apply for this job please visit hire-strategies.com.